Scientific Writing Help/ Scientific Editing/ Substantive Editing / Supervising
0.10 - 0.60 euros per word. Ask for a quote.
As an example, an article of 2 000 – 4 000 words costs 1 700 euros,
about 2 000 USD.
This includes (according to your preferences):
1. Free first assessment where we give one major comment and assess how we can help you further.
You get a quote and after this, you decide if you want to continue.
2. Comments and detailed suggestions to improve
- content of the article; Introduction, Discussion, Conclusions
- structure of the article,
- presentation of the results,
- data-analyses and visualization,
- coherence and flow of the article and
- clarity and readability of your text.
3. Unlimited rounds of commenting (we) and revising (you).
4. Rewriting for clarity and readability.
5. Complete English language check (native speaker).
6. Help to
- interpret the results,
- assess whether the references are relevant,
- find relevant references,
- find the interesting aspects to discuss and
- put your paper in the context of current research in the field.
7. Support and advice you throughout the publication process
We help you with
- selecting the journal,
- suggesting potential reviewers,
- journal instructions,
- submitting and
- communication with the editor.
8. Help in writing the revision after reviewer comments
Words are counted with figures and tables but without the reference list.
English editing by a native speaker is 0.05 euros per word. If you do not want English proofreading by a native speaker, you will get a reduction.
You can choose the services that are best suited to your needs.
Send us your manuscript.
You will get one free comment to improve your article and a quote.
Start with a 'Pre Peer-review' with constructive comments, 250 € (euros).
We follow the Finnish and European Union (EU) taxing rules.
Prices do not include valuable income tax (VAT). VAT (24 %) will be added if needed.
In most cases, VAT is not needed outside EU.
Your documents and personal information will be confidential.